- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise or smashed avocado
- 1/4 cup plain (greek) yogurt (or substitute sour cream)
- 2 TBSP fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp dijon style mustard (I like more!)
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 - 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2-4 cooked chicken breasts or dark meat diced (depending on how saucy you like your chicken salad)
Whisk together the dressing, mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, and tarragon.
Taste and season adding salt & pepper to taste
Stir in celery, onion, and chicken. Add optional sliced grapes if you like.
Marinate in fridge for a while to get the full flavors.
I love this served open faced on a piece of sourdough toast with a thin slice of onion, very small thin slice of tomato, a few sprouts, and a romaine lettuce leaf for the top, and a pickle on the side! Or on a bed of lettuce with a few nutritious style crackers.