- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 to 4 TBSP coconut aminos or tamari sauce
- Wasabi or chili pepper to taste (optional)
- Fresh grated ginger (better option) or powdered ginger
- 1 cup rice of your choice, cooked
- 1/2 cucumber, diced or any vegetable you like (radish, bell pepper, etc.)
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. smoked wild caught Alaskan salmon, pulled into pieces
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- Sesame seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Goat cheese
Total Time: 5 minutes Serves: 1-2
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix to make the dressing.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
High quality salts, herbs, spices, seeds and nuts can be found here.
Wild for Salmon is where I get all my salmon. Its a PA family that has a boat in Alaska at Bristol Bay. They spend their summers there fishing. You can buy from their website and they ship in dry ice or you can order through a co-op. We have a co-op, they usually do deliveries twice a year at a house in Lemoyne. The buying club is Wertz’s Wild4Salmon Buying club.