- 1 lb. Pasta of your choice ... cooked
- Chopped fresh basil and parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- Sliced black olives
- Feta cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped.
- Greens to saute (spinach, kale, chard, etc.).
Prepare pasta according to directions.
Saute greens and garlic lightly in olive oil, add in sweet pepper, tomato, stir in pasta, feta cheese. Let cheese get melty. Mix in herbs and olives. Remove from heat.
Serve with a salad.
Find high quality extra virgin olive oil here.
In south central PA, you can find organic veggies here.
Excellent culinary salts are available from here.