- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Large pinch of Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar (add more or less to taste)
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large rimmed baking sheet or in a large casserole dish, toss the Brussels sprouts with oil, garlic, salt and a few grinds of freshly ground pepper.
Roast until tender and slightly golden, approximately 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and drizzle with 1 to 2 TBSP (or more) of balsamic vinegar. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
In South Central PA, you can find organic veggies here.
High quality salts, herbs & spices can be found here.